Indigenous Arts Market & Festival
Creative Nations Collective is a permanent onsite establishment for Indigenous Artists at the Dairy Arts Center in Boulder, Colorado. Our goals at Creative Nations are to create a space for creation and collaboration, as well as foster opportunities for all Indigenous artists to thrive.
All donations given to Creative Nations will be put towards causes, projects, and programming that benefit Native arts.
2023 Indigenous Arts Market & Festival Vendor Information
Creative Nations Indigenous Arts Market with be hosted at the Dairy Arts Center in Boulder, CO on November 4th and 5th, 2023. As an exhibitor you will register for a designated indoor space (first come, first serve in order of registration). All spaces come with one 6′ foot table and two chairs. All space will be approximately 8’x8′ (with the exception of food vendors). Power will be supplied for basic needs such as recharging electronics or lighting. You are welcome to bring additional chairs, a gallery wall set-up, banners, or anything else needed to customize your space. However all additions must not encroach on the walk way or block the entry/exit way of your neighbor.
All exhibitors need to obtain a reseller tax license with the City of Boulder for that weekend. The website to obtain this license is: https://boulderonlinetax.gentaxcpc.net/TAP/_/#3 (under “Registration” select “Register to Attend a Special Event”) These costs are the responsibility of the vendor(s). Proof of license will be mandatory to be shown at the exhibitor table. Please allow yourself time for this application process.
• Maximum of 1 artist artwork per booth (unless otherwise pre-approved).
• Minors, 17 and under are free, with a paying adult vendor present at the booth
• Cancellations must be in writing and submitted to Drew Austin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• All artwork must be created by the artist and artist must be present to sell their own work
• Booth location will be assigned by diversity of work by Creative Nations (No Booth Requests)
• Booth set-up will begin 2 hours prior to event (8am MST) and break down will be at 6:30pm MST
• No food or drinks can be sold at artist booth
• Please abide by all parking signs or vehicle(s) may be towed
• Keep your personal items within booth space. No pets allowed in booth, service animals only
• All Artists shall conduct their sales and presentation with a cultural and material integrity
• Applications will be reviewed by Creative Nations on a rolling basis
• Applications rolling until full
Disrespectful conduct from artists will not be tolerated and will be removed and banned from the market. Creative Nations/Dairy Arts Center staff reserve the right to alter event details due to unforeseen circumstances. Vendors will be notified of their acceptance on a first come first served basis and will given additional detail regarding set up / breakdown times, payment information and permit information.
For any specific information, please contact Walt Pourier at email@example.com