Proof of Vaccination
Beginning Monday January 10, 2022, all performances in the Gordon Gamm, Grace Gamm, and Carsen Theaters and ticketed events in the MacMillan Family Lobby & Dairy Galleries require proof of full vaccination to enter for patrons ages 12+. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after a person’s second dose in an FDA- or WHO-approved vaccine two-dose series and two weeks after a single-dose series. At this time, we will not accept negative COVID-19 tests in lieu of vaccination. Please note, that not all performances are open to children under the age of 12. Please check with the box office for performance age guidelines.
We ask that all ticket holders be prepared to show your proof of full vaccination (and matching license or ID) at their theater door or event check-in. The name on your license or identification card should match the name on your proof of vaccination and your second or final dose should be dated at least 2 weeks prior to the event’s start date.
- Your original COVID-19 vaccination card
- A printed copy of your vaccination card (front & back)
- A digital photo of your vaccination card (front & back)
- A digital record of your vaccination card
- Full digital immunization records can be obtained here via text or email here: https://ciis.state.co.us/public/Application/PublicPortal
- OR you can download the myColorado digital identification app on your smartphone here: https://mycolorado.state.co.us/ (For this option, you will need your Colorado issued driver’s license or ID, the last 4 digits of your SSN or ITIN, and a smartphone operation on Apple iOS version 10.3 or higher or Andriod OS version 8.1 or higher. This is a multi step process that we recommend setting up before you arrive)
You may not attend a vaccinated only event. At this time we are not accepting proof of negative COVID-19 test or any alternative precautionary action in lieu of proof of vaccination for events.
If you have purchased tickets to an event requiring proof of vaccination by mistake and are unwilling or unable to show proof of vaccination, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue a refund
If you are willing and able to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, you can find more information here: https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine/where-you-can-get-vaccinated
No. Beginning Monday March 21 the Dairy Arts Center will no longer enforce mask mandates in our public indoor spaces unless otherwise noted. While masks are optional, they are highly encouraged in crowded indoor spaces including our theaters and lobby events and/or when not actively eating or drinking. There will be artist requested mask mandates within the theater spaces for certain performances.
No. At this time, these events are designated only for patrons willing and able to show proof of vaccination.