TicketsOct 25, 4:30pm – Fresh Air Series at the Dairy
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED INDOORS TO THE DAIRY ARTS CENTER LOBBY!
Please note the following safety precautions for this INDOOR EVENT:
- Socially Distanced Seating between parties starting 25 ft from the performers.
- Restricted Capacity (Less than 60 total patrons depending on size of party with no more than 4 patrons per party)
- Touchless Ticket Transaction – Online Advance Sales ONLY
- Increased fresh air circulation through our lobby through the Dairy’s HVAC system
- Increased fresh air circulation through our lobby by opening up our terrace (adjoining the lobby)
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of surfaces in the lobby
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and following safety precautions in adherence with Boulder County, State of Colorado Public Health Orders and the CDC.
- All concessions staff will be wearing masks and gloves. Concessions (including wine and beer) will be sold on site. CREDIT CARD ONLY. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS.
In compliance with state and county guidelines, all attendees MUST wear a mask. Please arrive wearing a mask and plan to keep your mask on for the duration of the event. You may remove your mask only to eat and drink. If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms or believe you may have come into contact with COVID, please do not attend. We will refund your ticket or offer an exchange for a future event. If you have purchased a ticket to this event and cannot attend due to the change in venue, we will refund your ticket or offer an exchange for a future outdoor event.
Please contact Dairy Arts Center staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alec Mueller: From Longmont Colorado, Alec Mueller is a young mentalist and magician. He has made multiple live TV appearances, and most recently he put on an online magic show that raised over $2,000 for his schools free lunch program during the pandemic. He was also the focus of a multiple award-winning documentary titled “The Mead High Mentalist”. If you’ve ever wondered if someone can tell you exactly what you’re thinking, come see Alec Mueller do it in person!
Braden Carlisle: Far from the tackiness or cheesiness* often associated with magicians, Braden Carlisle’s magic is funny, sharp, and relies on a lifetime of practice and performing experience. Come see the funniest magic show you will ever experience. You’ve seen a rabbit pulled out of a hat, but have you seen a grown man swallow a balloon roughly the size of a small child? Braden Carlisle will leave you laughing harder than you thought possible at a mere magic show.
*Top Hat Not Included