Sat., Feb. 13 & Sun., Feb. 14 – Boulder Opera presents a concert of Italian Opera favorite arias, duets, trios and quartets by Verdi, Puccini, Bellini, Mozart, and more.
The program explores different aspects of love, such as love yet to be, dreaming of love, new love, lost love, betrayal, and reconciliation. All in a romantic cafe-style setting!
Make it a date and enjoy a socially distanced drink while we entertain you in the lobby of the Dairy Arts Center, with fresh air from the terrace.
Featuring soprano Phoenix Gayles, mezzo-soprano Dianela Acosta, tenor Nathan Snyder, and baritone Armando Contreras with Maggie Hinchliffe at the piano.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR THIS INDOOR EVENT
- Socially Distanced Seating between parties starting 25 ft from the performers.
Restricted Capacity (Up to 50 total patrons depending on size of party with no more than 4 patrons per party)
- Touchless Ticket Transaction – Online Advance Sales ONLY
- Increased fresh air circulation through our lobby through the Dairy’s HVAC system
- Increased fresh air circulation through our lobby by opening up our terrace, weather permitting (adjoining the lobby)
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of surfaces in the lobby
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks and following safety precautions in adherence with Boulder County, State of Colorado Public Health Orders and the CDC.
- All concessions staff will be wearing masks and gloves. Concessions (including wine and beer) will be sold on site. CREDIT CARD ONLY. NO CASH TRANSACTIONS.
- In compliance with state and county guidelines, all attendees MUST wear a mask. Please arrive wearing a mask and plan to keep your mask on for the duration of the event. You may remove your mask only to eat and drink.
- Dairy Arts Center staff will symptom screen all ticketed patrons upon arrival for 3 conditions
- Touchless thermometers will be used to ensure no patron has a temperature over 100.3 degrees Fahrenheit
- Verbal confirmation that no patron has been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Verbal confirmation that no patron has experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) in the last 10 days