Six Research & Innovation Office Faculty Fellows will present short, captivating TED-style talks in the Gordon Gamm Theater, located at the Dairy Arts Center. Catch a glimpse of the leading edge of research, scholarship and creative work from a selection of CU Boulder’s leading faculty and researchers, representing disciplines across the spectrum, from computer science and chemistry to applied mathematics and media studies.
An assortment of food and beverages is available for purchase at the Dairy’s snack shops and networking before and after the main presentation is encouraged. It is also a great time to explore the Dairy’s art exhibits and galleries.
Registration is required.
• Sidney D’Mello (Computer Science; Institute of Cognitive Science)
• Mija Hubler (Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering)
• Oana Luca (Chemistry)
• Sandra Ristovska (Media Studies)
• Julio Sepúlveda (Geological Sciences; Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research)
• Eric Vance (Applied Mathematics)